- Kurtis & Tops
- SALWAR KAMEEZ
- Bridals & Occasions
Monday to Friday, 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard.
1. Name including first and last name.
2. Primary/ alternate email address.
3. Mobile phone number and contact details, ZIP/Postal code.
4. Financial information (like account or credit card numbers).
5. Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address).
6. Opinions of services, products feature on our websites.
7. Other information as per our registration process.
8. About the pages you visit/access.
9. The links you click on our site.
10. The number of times you access the page.
11. The number of times you have shopped on our website.
12. IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
13. Track session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
Kindly, note that www.jashn.in does not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does www.jashn.in have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We use your contact information to send you:
1. Password reminder and registration confirmation.
2. Special offers.
4. Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, reminders etc.
1. Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
2. To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason.
3. To provide the services requested by you example deliver merchandise ordered by you.
4. We send promotional emails/newsletter to inform about new arrivals, special offers, etc
5. To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
1. We will not use your information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
2. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties.
4. Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
1. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on Jashnonline.com, your Jashnonline.com ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
2. To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal
information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of secure socket layer (SSL) technology. The secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we have employed Expert in Internet security methods and technologies.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All websites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You must accept cookies to access some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Supplying personally information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our websites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register:
You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by selecting your preferences in “My Account”. If you still face an issue then you may email us at email@example.com or call us at (022) 4947 9992 Mon – Fri (10:00am – 6:00pm).
To correct or update any information you have provided, our websites allow you to do it online.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org